0
American Pop Star and Blank Space singer Taylor Swift disclosed on a Tumblr post that her mother Andrea has been diagnosed with cancer.

"For Christmas this year, I asked my mom that one of her gifts to me be her going to the doctor to get screened for any health issues, just to ease some worries of mine. She agreed, and went in to get checked. There were no red flags and she felt perfectly fine, but she did it just to get me and my brother off her case about it," she posted on her Tumblr account.

She continued, "The results came in, and I’m saddened to tell you that my mom has been diagnosed with cancer."

The 25-year old singer opted not to share the details of her mother’s treatment plans. "I’d like to keep the details of her condition and treatment plans private, but she wanted you to know," she stated.

Taylor remarked that her mother has a "very important battle to fight" this year and extended her gratitude to those who have shown support and care to her family. "Thank you for caring about my family so much that she would want me to share this information with you. I hope and pray that you never get news like this." she said.

After she disclosed that her mom has cancer, messages of support poured in for Taylor and for her mom from various celebrities. Pop Star Lady Gaga tweeted, "God bless you and your mama and family, we'll all be praying @taylorswift13." 

Hollywood actress Mindy Kaling posted, "@taylorswift13 ❤️stay strong. Love to your Mom."

Fifth Harmony member AllyBrooke Hernandez tweeted, "#PrayForMamaSwift sending sooooo much love and prayers to you and your family. Stray strong beautiful girl ❤️ @taylorswift13." 

Hollywood celebrities like Cara Delevingne and Shawn Mendez also extended their well-wishes to Taylor and her family via social media. 

Taylor’s supporters also tweeted various encouraging tweets and #PrayForMamaSwift trended online.



 Source: push.abs-cbn.com
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top